piratequ33n

Monday, November 28, 2005

silly me

i gave notice today. immediate response from my boss: "oh good!" she leaned across the table to shake my hand, said "congratulations. it's for the best." said various other insulting things that she has no idea were shitty and mean. i could at least respect her if she were *consciously* an asshole.

i think it's like when you are furious and hurt with a girlfriend/boyfriend and say, wounded and lashing out, "maybe we should just break up!" and s/he says, "now that you bring it up...."

this is not a part of me that i'm proud of, but i realize that i wanted her to be upset, or to at least give some faint signal that she realizes something valuable is being taken away from her. of course, if she could value me in the slightest, i wouldn't need to leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home