piratequ33n

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

we arrrrrrrrrrrrrre everywhere

what first caught my eye was the fully rigged model schooner in the rear window. it was even flying a teeny jolly roger. then i noticed the license plate:
ARRHM8Y

in other news....

* jean is back from points east, huzzah! i feel like i've been sleeping with one eye open and functioning with half my cerebellum tied behind my back for the last six months.

* the move date is nov. 11 and thereafter i'll be in oakland. bye-bye berkeley! ::sob:: but on to new adventures in oaktown.

* starting in january, i'll be the research director for JFK's doctoral psychology program. w00t! i haven't given notice at my current job yet. it gets harder and harder to not say something In!Ap!Propriate! but i want to do this transition as gracefully as possible.

1 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Blogger Charles CĂ©leste Hutchins said...

I've seen that car: http://www.celesteh.com/pics/July05/July05-Pages/Image27.html

And then I actually met the guy who drives it at the biodiesel station on 4th street in berkeley. He and his companion have another theme car as well, but the subject of it escapes me.

Anyway, it's appropriate that the pirate bug runs on a fuel invented for boats. They have a ship in a bottle in the back window and an extensive lego naval scene on the dashboard.

They were GEEEEEEKS. (why does this pot keep asking me to meet this kettle?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home